DRAGON FRUIT SMOOTHIE BOWL

Smoothie bowls are the perfect breakfast, dessert or snack. They taste delicious and make you feel amazing. Smoothie bowls are very trendy and we can see why.
Here is my recipe for a dragon fruit smoothie bowl:


Ingredients:

- Dragon Fruit (Red & White)
- Mango
- Kiwi
- 1 Banana
- Flax Seeds
- Granola Bites
- Almond Milk (Coconut flavour)

How to make it:

1. In your blender, add in all your chopped fruits and blend. 

2. Add in the almond milk and blend again until very smooth.

3. Pour your smoothie into a bowl and top with fruits, seeds and granola.

4. I started with the flax seeds and the granola. For my bowl, I used about 4 small granola bites, 2 of which I cut into little pieces. I continued with the kiwi, mango pieces, dragon fruit and sprinkled some more flax seed over them. 

For this recipe, I used fresh fruit because I prefer the smoother texture but you may also use frozen fruits if you want it thicker. 

And that is all! Dig in and don't forget to take photos!





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions