Ice Cream Nails:
Sorry for being so inactive lately, I've been very busy with my exams and I still have a few more to go. Now that it is summer, you are probably looking for a fun project to try out or something to put the cherry on top of your look. Well I found the perfect DIY at www.blog.lulus.com.
What you'll need:
How to do it:
1. Start with a few coats of your base colour. Make sure that it’s completely dry before continuing.
2. Then take your ice cream colour and paint a “scoop at the tip of your nail. You should be able to just swoop over the tip of the nail and get a good circle shape. This might require a couple of coats. Just be sure to let the polish dry between coats.
3. Take some of your cherry red polish & drop it onto some scrap paper or foil. Using the back end of your paint brush, dip it into the paint.
4. Then take the dipped paintbrush end and dab it onto the top of the ice cream scoops.
5. This part is optional, but you can take a toothpick and dip into any colour of nail polish. Then dab the toothpink on an angle onto the ice cream to create sprinkles!
6. Then take your lighter brown and make triangular shapes on the tips of your nails on your OTHER hand. They don’t have to be perfect.
7. Then using your striper brush, grab some of your darker brown and outline the triangles. Then draw a criss-cross pattern on the cone so that it look like a yummy waffle cone!
8. Just top coat both hands & you’re done!
Such a simple tutorial by Lulu's!