Botanical Print Wall:
I saw an idea like this while browsing through some DIYs online. I unfortunately didn't save the website's link and it was months ago so I couldn't remember the name of the blog. Anyway it inspired me to do this Botanical Wall Print. This has been going on for a while. I started it over a month ago and never really got time to finish. Now it is done and I am quite happy with the result.
What you'll need:
- vintage botanical prints (from a book or online)
- a printer (optional)
- blue tac or tape
How to do it:
1. I started by collecting as many vintage botanical print as possible. I have around 40 different prints which I got from the internet.
2. I printed each of them out on an A4 sheet of paper.
3. I cut some of them to have a variety of shapes and sizes.
4. This is the part which is a bit long and demands a bit of patience. I stuck them to the wall using blue tac. I arranged it to match my quirky looking room. I also glued some on top of the other to make it more interesting to look at.
And that's it! It was so simple and I must say really fun to do!
Now it's your turn.