4th of July Nail Art:
Since tomorrow is the 4th of July, it's time to get a patriotic manicure! Here is how you do it:
What you'll need:
- Base Colors: Blue, Red
- Stamping Color: White
- Stamping plates: Stars, diagonal stripes and pointer finger
- Heart: China Glaze White on White
- Top Coat: Seche Vite
- dotting tool
How to do it:
1. Paint your small finger nail red. Create the heart with china glaze white on white and a dotting too. Make two dots close together to form the top of the heart and then draw the bottom of the heart with tiny little dots.
2. Paint two of your finger nails blue (whichever one you want). Add the stars in white.
3. Paint the two remaining finger nails red and add the stripes in white also.
Happy 4th of July!