What you'll need:
• fabric (two 18” squares)
• thread to match fabric
• paper for template
• sewing machine
How to do it:
1. create a template for the pillow by folding a piece of paper in half and cutting out a heart shape (ours was about 14 x 14 inches).
2. stack the two pieces of fabric (right sides facing if it’s a patterned fabric).
3. unfold the template and pin to the two layers of fabric.
4. cut around the template, leaving a 1/2 inch seam allowance.
5. unpin, remove template, and re-pin the pieces of fabric together.
6. stitch around the edges with a 1/2 inch seam allowance, leaving a 3 inch opening.
7. clip into seam allowance (without cutting seams) along the curves to ease turning.
8. turn the pillow right side out and stuff, working with small pieces so that the stuffing is free of lumps.
9. slip-stitch the open edge.
and just like that, you’re done!