What I got for Christmas!

Hey guys, so as you all know it's Christmas, the time to celebrate and exchange presents and since I am away from my family who are in London, i couldn't get them anything and to my surprise i got some presents from them. I feel a little guilty for not getting them anything. Anyway... I absolutely love them. So here they are:

                                    
 SoulCal Acid Wash Hot-pants                             SoulCal Love T Shirt



                                       

SoulCal Vintage Crop T Shirt                                  AX Paris 32 Crop Top




                                       

Hollister Woman T Shirt                                          Union Jack Pen Set


                                     
         

Union Jack Pencils
                                         Vintage Union Jack Notebook


                                                                          

Gilly Hicks La Perouse Perfume                     Gilly Hicks Lip Gloss



I can't give you the prices as they were taken off. I got quite a few Union Jack items to remind me of home and of course my favourite fragrance La Perouse from Gilly Hicks. Most of the clothes are from SoulCal which i found on this site and there are quite some nice stuff so be sure to check it out!
So what did you get for Christmas, i'd love to know. Leave a comment in the comment area below!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions