DIY Mini Hats!

DIY Mini Hats:

















I've always been the type of person to keep useless objects around the house (hoarder!) such as bottle caps and I've finally come up with a great way of reusing them! Not such a dumb idea keeping them! Lately I've been obsessing over Alice in Wonderland and all things mini. So I thought why not create tiny little hats! It's so simple and I had everything I needed at home! Here is how to do it:

What you'll need:
- bottle caps
- cardboard paper
- glue gun
- anything to decorate (ribbons, feathers, buttons...)
- black paint (spray paint or acrylic paint)



How to do it:

1. With your cardboard cut out a circle then paint your circle and bottle cap black like the picture above. I used Acrylic because I didn't have any spray paint.




2. Once your bottle cap and circle have dried, glue them together with the hot glue gun so they form a hat.


3. When they are properly glued together, you can choose how to decorate them. I wrapped a ribbon around it and added a bit of black lace to the top of the hat.


















 4. I "smooshed" the tulle together and glued it where both ends of my ribbon meet.




5. I then added a little mad hatter touch to it.






Voila! This definitely deserves a 10/6!



You could also continue this by adding the hat to a bobby pin!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions