So a few days ago, I decided to make my very own pencil case for the first day back to school, but it turned out smaller than I wanted it to be and looked more like a purse with a zip. Sadly I do not have any pictures to accompany my instructions.
What you'll need:
- sewing machine
How to do it:
1. I first cut the leg of an old denim and cut it into 16 x 11 inches rectangle.
2. I then folded the rectangle in half to create a smaller rectangle which will be about 8 x 6 inches.
3. After i sewed the two 6 inches sides of the pencil case.
4. I then did a mountain fold at the bottom of the purse and at the top I added a dark blue zip.
5. I decided to dip the bottom of my purse in bleach and added a few slits to make it more fancy.
That is all!