Something Cosy...

Something Cosy...

This year, sadly we were not able to go away on holiday. I live in Cambodia. It's a small little country which doesn't have anything really interresting for teenagers, no parks, no nice place to hang out well basically this year was going to be boring. So my little sister and I decided to make a Summer To-Do List. and on this list we decided to build a tent. I don't have garden either, there aren't any gardens in this country, so we built an indoor one.




Reading time...




My little kitty Millie or Mimi...



My other little girl Tazzy La Principessa... I mean, look at that! Aww!


And then finally Thomas A.K.A Tom Tom A.K.A Oyster Sauce A.K.A Estoy Cute...



We also roasted some marshmallows, once again indoor but it's better than nothing.

It turned out to be a pretty nice night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions