No Bake Mint Oreo Meltaways:
What you'll need:
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed Cool Mint Oreos (approx. 15)
- 2/3 cup butter, softened to room temperature (do NOT melt butter!)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 4 Tbsp creme de menthe flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
How to do it:
1. Combine cookie crumbs and 1/3 cup butter in medium bowl.
2. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9x9 inch baking pan and refrigerate until firm.
3. Combine powdered sugar, remaining 1/3 cup butter, milk, and creme de menthe in mixing bowl.
4. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy (should resemble frosting.) Spread over crust.
5. Drizzle melted chocolate over crust and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
6. Cut into bars; store in refrigerator.