What you'll need:
- 3.5 Cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups salted butter salted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 (3 oz) pkg jello any flavors you want.
How to do it:
1. Beat the butter in a large bowl with a mixer until it is creamy. Add Sugar and beat until it is light and fluffy.
2. Blend in the egg and vanilla. Mix flour and baking powder in a seperate bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
3. Divide dough into 4 sections. Sprinkle 2 Tb of jello onto each section. Knead together with dough. You may want to add a few drops of food coloring to make the dough more vibrant.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in the extra jello from the packet. Place, 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Flattem with the bottom of a bowl.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 min at 350 on lined baking sheets. Cool on baking sheets for 2 min. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.