DIY Party Animals Necklace:
What you'll need:
- Animals ( Fake of course. Just in case someone thought of using real ones)
- Beads, chain, ribbon, fabric, rhinestones, wire etc for embellishement
- 22″ chain and closure findings for necklace
- bails (to make the animals into pendants)
- Glue/ Glue Gun
How to do it:
We’re going to start with the elephant so you can see what I did, then I’ll show you closeups of all of them.
1. Start by gluing a rhinestone spacer to the top of the elephant’s head.
2. Add a colorful bead on top of that.
3. Cut a piece of ribbon for his blanketand glue to the back of the elephant.
4. Trim the blanket with a small piece of chain. Add a strip of rhinestones between the blanket and the tail.
5. Wrap a bit of wire around each foot.
6. Glue a bail to the elephant’s back, towards the top.
7. Let everything dry thoroughly before you add your chain.