Tuesday, 25 June 2013

DIY American Flag Cuff Jeans

DIY American Flag Cuff Jeans:

With the 4th of July around the corner, I knew it was time for a patriotic DIY!

What you'll need:

- A pair of old jeans (preferably old boyfriend- style jeans)
- An american flag printed item
- Safety pins, needle and thread


diy american flag cuffs


How to do it:


american flag cuff

1. Turn the jeans inside out and use safety pins to attach the fabric to the bottom portion of the leg. I used stripes on one leg and stars on the other, and sewed the fabric up to about mid-calf.

diy american flag cuffdiy american flag cuff

2. Turn your jeans right-side out and roll up the cuffs to reveal your new patriotic pants!

Post image for DIY American Flag Cuffs
Enjoy!

http://blog.freepeople.com/

5 comments:

  1. I saw those same jeans at anthro and said, I can do that! I'm glad you did too! So cute.
    Best visit House Cleaning Austin site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank tops, gym bags, american flag pants, official Gold's Gym bodybuilding clothes, workout gear and accessories. Top names in quality gym clothes for men.

    Great information. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please also visit my "emc testing lab" page and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up . workout clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post. I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!
    Usa flag pants

    ReplyDelete