Birthday Cake Oreo Blondies:
What you'll need:
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2/3 c. butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 20 Birthday Cake Golden Oreos, crushed
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan; set aside.
2. Heat brown sugar and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves; stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
3. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
4. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda and stir to combine.
5. Spread batter in prepared baking pan.
6. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in 2 eggs, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
7. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over blondie mixture.
8. Top with crushed Oreos.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until edges and top are golden brown.