What you'll need:
-Many white balloons
- Water and flower to make the paste
- pillow stuffing (polyester fiber)
- spray adhesive
How to do it:
1. To start, cover your work surface with a big sheet. Tape as many blown-up white balloons together as you like, to form your perfect cloud.
Next, mix up a big batch paste of water and flour and whisk until smooth.
2. Gather up lots of newspaper and tear into thick shreds (3"-6"). Dip shreds into the paste, removing excess paste as you lift from bowl, and smooth all over the balloons, until they are fully covered.
4. Allow to dry completely. (This can take up to 24 hours).
5. Next, cover the clouds with pillow stuffing (polyester fiber). To do so, use a spray adhesive, and spray little sections at a time, and adhere little bunch by bunch of the stuffing. Repeat, again and again, until the cloud is all covered.
And just like that, a cloud is born.