Saturday, 25 May 2013
DIY Watercolor Pillows
DIY Watercolor Pillows:
What you'll need:
- acrylic paint or fabric paint (not watercolors)
- card board
- paint mixing surface
How to do it:
1. Grab your pillow case.
2. Mix some water with your paint. The thinner the paint the lighter the color. Test it on some scrap fabric first, and start with a lighter color if you're worried. You can always add more paint later.
3. Make sure to put a cardboard between the layers of your pillowcase before painting so then the paint doesn't go through both layers.
4. Paint your pillowcase how you would like it to look.
Here are some inspirations:
5. Once finished, let it dry.
And there you have it. A beautiful watercolor pillow!