Melted Crayon Art is the DIY trend and it is so very simple here is how to do it:
What you'll need:
- a canvas
- hot glue gun
- hair/blow dryer
How to do it:
1. Sort your crayons out however you want. A rainbow is a popular design so if you choose it, place the crayons in order of a rainbow.
2. Hot glue each crayon to the top of the canvas with or without the wrapper, doesn't really matter.
3. Lean the canvas against a wall so the wax will drip downwards. Make sure to protect the floor because this is going to be messy.
4. Use the hair dryer and blow the crayons. Downwards! Just a reminder.
5. Let it dry and admire your masterpiece.