What you'll need:
- Stained by Sharpie Fabric Markers
- Denim Shorts ( for the aztec shorts, it is best if you bleach the bottom)
- A piece of cardboard or a magazine (to put between the front and back of whatever you're drawing on)
- A picture for inspiration
- A pencil or washable pen
How to do it:
1. First, find your inspiration picture.
2. Make sure to put your piece of cardboard between your shorts if not the sharpie could bleed through to the other side.
3. If needed sketch your design with your pencil or washable pen, it will come out in the wash so don't worry if the sharpie doesn't cover all of the sketch marks.
4. Finally draw the design! Draw on your shorts just as you draw on paper. It's that simple!