- Old book for the paper
- Coffee or tea ( I used instant coffee and it was a lot simpler for me)
- Cookie Sheets
How to age the paper:
1. If you want to print or write anything on your paper you need to do it BEFORE you do this process.
3. Make coffee and pour just enough of it onto a cookie sheet.
5. Let it soak make sure the entire sheet is cover, along with the front and back.
8. Very gently, loosen the paper from the cookie sheet- it will be hot so be careful!
- To give the paper a more aged look pour some of the coffee bits onto the paper and let it sit for awhile before rubbing it off. Or you can rub it around the edges giving it more of a burnt look.
- You can rub your finger around the edges of the paper to wear them out. You can also wear a hole in the middle by rubbing the paper with your fingers.
- You can experiment with the colors- coffee will make the paper darker while the tea will give it a lighter look.