Homemade Lip Balm:
What you'll need:
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- Lip Stick/Lip Gloss or even an eye shadow or blush
- Toothpick or a spoon
- a Small Container
How to do it:
1. Add some petroleum jelly to a microwaveable bowl.
2. Put it in a microwave for about 25 seconds or until completely melted.
3. You may:
- Put it in a container and let it cool down
- Give it some color
- Give it only your favorite flavor ( vanilla extract)
4.To give it color, cut a small piece of your favorite lipstick or eye shadow and mix it with petroleum jelly. Place it for 15 seconds in the microwave then let it cool down.
5. Give it some scent by adding fruit juice.
And there you have it, your very own homemade lip balm.