How to do it:
1. Begin by taking your suede cord and wrapping it tightly around your metal ring. Secure it in place with a paperclip, leaving roughly an inch of suede loose to later make a knot. Continue wrapping until you reach the end and tie a double knot. If you’re doing the earring style, skip this step.
2. Tie the white linen cord as close to the suede knot as possible. Begin moving the linen cord in a clockwise motion, tying knots every inch or so around the metal ring.
3. Once you've gone around the entire ring, make your next loop stitch in the middle of your first white linen cord stitch.
4. Keep moving clockwise, finishing a row and beginning a new one until you reach the very middle of the dreamcatcher.
5. Add a bead and tie off the knot.
6. Tie a long piece of suede to the top of your dreamcatcher for a necklace or add charms and a metal bracelet. For the earring style (however, earrings can be made in the suede wrapped style, as well), wrap the white linen cord directly around the metal ring, securing with glue. Attach an earring hook to the top and metal charms along the bottom as well as feathers. You will need needle nose pliers, additional beads, metal chain, and crimping beads.